Want to join a global organisation where people are at the very heart of everything we do? Want to work with some of the world's best known and loved brands such as Imperial Leather, Original Source and Carex to name a few?
We are currently looking to recruit a Category Manager
who will join our Category Team at our Manchester HQ, Aviator Way on a full time, temporary 6 months basis. About Us
PZ Cussons is a global, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company, with office locations in the UK, US, Australia, Africa and Asia. Throughout our 135 year history, we have successfully adapted and evolved to the constantly changing consumer, market, and economic environments. Our diverse portfolio of brands can be found across four major categories: Personal Care (including Beauty,) Food & Nutrition, Home Care and Electricals.
We have a real passion for our employees, our consumers and our brands and we strive on creating moments of pleasure for everybody, every day. You will recognise some of our renowned, market-leading household names (think Carex, Imperial leather and Original Source...) and now here is the opportunity to join the team responsible for championing these exceptional brands!
The Category Manager
is there to develop and drive strong partnerships with our key retailer customers. They will also provide key insights internally that enable PZC to drive outperformance through mutual growth in key customers by being the true voice of the shopper.
Whilst every day is different, some of the day-to-day responsibilities and accountabilities you will have as a Category Manager
are as follows:
Skills and experience required
- Implement meaningful and sustainable category strategies for our retail partners with PZC at the heart of performance enhancement and deliver meaningful NPD to the right place
- Deliver a full Category Management service to these customers, ensuring category and shopper insights evolve into deliverable in-store executions
- Work as part of the broader multi-functional sales team and be responsible for the growth of the category for High Street and Discounters through achieving Picture of Success targets
- Provide category/brand/customer/shopper insights that enhance business understanding to deliver quantifiable benefits to both our brand and channel strategies.
- At least 2 years category management experience
- Track record of delivering results within a highly focussed commercial environment working to tight deadlines
- Strong presenting / selling / commercial skills
- Experience of using and analysing external continuous data (e.g. Kantar, Nielsen, IRI, SIP and Dunnhumby) to deliver quality insights
We have bold brands, and this is your opportunity to become one of our bold leaders. If you would like to be considered as PZ Cussons' newest Category Manager
click "Apply" now or risk missing out on this incredible opportunity - Be bold.
Due to the amount of applications we receive we may not always be able to respond to each individual candidate. Therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 30 days, unfortunately, your application, has not been successful. We do however wish you every success with your future endeavors and the best of luck with your job hunt!