Technical Compliance Engineer-Automotive
Ashby De La Zouch
£35-40K plus bonus, benefits
37 hours/week Mon-Fri, 26 days holiday
Are you an experienced Automotive Compliance Engineer with working knowledge of Homologation, looking to work for a large, growing Automotive Manufacturer. This role is exclusively with Rise Technical.
This is a senior level, site based role in an exciting fast paced environment offering an excellent bonus and benefits on top of the basic salary.
The role is focused around automotive type approval and compliance legislation looking at Legal obligations, Vehicle manufacturer requirements and industry bodies.
- Full time permanent role working Mon-Fri based on a large manufacturing site
- Maintain Type Approval documentation and Conformity of Production
- Monitor, review & improve existing Type Approval & Compliance processes
- Manage N1 & N2 Enhancement Schemes, NSSTA for new and existing Approvals, IVA Applications & Inspections
- Working experience in the automotive environment
- Working experienced in automotive type approval
- Excellent knowledge of automotive compliance legislation
To apply please email your CV ASAP to Nick Smith