Shift Supervisor / Team Leader. Made at Welcome BreakStarbucks. Sedgemoor Services. BS24 0JLStarting rate £10.16phFull time positionFantastic benefits & discounts, subsidised meals, free parking & great career opportunities
Cool head? Passionate about great service? Ready to inspire others? As a Welcome Break Shift Supervisor / Team Leader, your job is to make sure every customer enjoys a great experience when they pull off the motorway for a break. Using our 'Famous Five Service' model, you'll lead and motivate Team Members to deliver superb customer service consistently round the clock.
OK, so it's a lot to ask. But you'll get bespoke training and support to develop your leadership skills and excel in your role. And if you do well, you'll have the opportunity to progress into senior management roles. Qualities we look for as a Shift Supervisor / Shift Leader
- A good leader and motivator who can inspire others
Your experience as a Shift Supervisor / Shift Leader
- Fanatical about delivering exceptional customer service
- Ready to roll your sleeves up and lead by example
- Ambitious to progress in your career
You'll already have experience of leading teams in a customer service environment, ideally in the retail or catering sector. Key benefits for Shift Supervisor / Shift Leader
- Contributory pension (after 3 months)
- Structured career path and bespoke training
- Free on-site parking
- On-shift meal allowance
- Exclusive savings at well-known high street and online retailers
Due responsibilities within the role applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over. Hourly rate of pay will differ for under 23's Please note internally we call this role a Service Leader.