Group Procurement Compliance Director - Global Media Firm - London & flexible working - £100-130k + package
This global media giant operating in over 100 countries and renowned globally as a creative and transformative company, has recently embarked on a group procurement transformation and as part of this modernisation journey, is looking to bring onboard a group compliance director to lead as the expert on group systems, processes and agreements.
This role is a key part of delivering against a strategic 5-year plan for this organisation to truly establish as inclusive, ethical and sustainable supplier base and vendor network. You will as the group compliance director be responsible to ensure process and systems meet corporate requirements and procurement is conducted transparently and with integrity.You will report directly into the global group CPO and be a key member in the growth and development of this global procurement function.
Key Role Requirements:
- Develop and maintain a knowledge framework of global vendors in relation to risk, modern slavery, sustainability and ethic sourcing
- Implement contractual due diligence processes to ensure documentation and requirements are completed prior to approvals
- Work closely with the global chief procurement officer and collaborate closely to share insights across procurement operations globally
- Owning the procurement input for rick committee including the creation of papers and remediation plans
If you a strong procurement director with good knowledge and experience in relation to compliance and risk processes, looking to join a truly global leader within the media sector, please apply.
- Minimum of 8 years procurement audit, fraud or compliance experience
- A strong understanding of transnational threats in relation to ID and mitigation of risk
- A strong grounding in indirect procurement and experience of operating at director and c suite level
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Masters / MBA / MCIPS is preferred however not essential
Keywords: procurement, strategic procurement, indirect procurement, procurement compliance, procurement transformation, risk, compliance, audit, ethic sourcing, strategic sourcing, media, technology, global, FTSE, degree, CPO, MCIPS, London