Evaluate Ltd is a major international company providing outstanding market intelligence services for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device , Financial and Consulting sectors, through the Evaluate Pharma®, Evaluate Medtech®, Evaluate Omnium and Evaluate Vantage® online brands. Our international clients in Pharma and Biotech, Medtech, Banking and Consultancy regard Evaluate Pharma® as the industry's gold standard for timely and accurate analysis of reported drug sales, consensus sales forecasts, R&D pipeline, markets and comprehensive company financials.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Global Marketing, in this role as Senior Relationship Marketing Manager
you will be responsible for the development and implementation of marketing programmes and campaigns designed specifically for existing customers within our priority segments: Top 150 Pharma, Services (FS & Consulting), and Supply to Pharma.
You will work closely with members of the Global Marketing Team, Account Managers, Client Success, Sales and Product Management to identify key economic buyers and influencers, deliver targeted, personalised communications in support of the ambition to grow the number of £1m+ accounts, and to drive up usage of our existing products within these accounts. Initially this role is intended for someone who can operate as a senior individual contributor and over time build a segment marketing team.Key Objectives of the Role
In this role you will be required to:
- Define, manage and refine the relationship marketing strategy and plan across priority segments
- Conduct analysis at a segment, account and user level to understand customer behaviours and product usage patterns along a purchase / user journey
- Work with Sales Leaders and Account Managers to grow the number of £1m+ accounts for Evaluate globally
- Increase usage levels across our total user base
- Support Sales with client retention activities including renewals
- Design, manage and report performance on segment / account level campaigns, across all products
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- You will define the Relationship Marketing Strategy and annual relationship marketing plan
- Work alongside client success, sales and account teams to enrich Evaluate understanding of customer organisation, buying units, and processes
- Provide strategic marketing input into Account Planning processes
- Create segment level plans i.e. Top25 Pharma, 26-100 Pharma, Consulting, FS and Pharma Suppliers
- Provide oversight on customer specific content marketing activities
- Provide oversight on the development and implementation of specific account level marketing campaigns e.g. renewals
- Co-ordinate with Product and Propositions Marketing and Product Management teams to deliver strong, creative, relevant and timely campaigns
- Deliver efficient and effective marketing programms and campaigns
- Develop, manage and nurture role based communities e.g. R&D, Corporate Strategy
- Develop and communicate of Best In Class studies
- Manage customer feedback processes
- Performance reporting on all relationship marketing activities
- Manage external agencies and third parties where required
- Great working experience in relationship / customer / professional services marketing
- Experience in working with subscription based data and information businesses
- Self starter mindset, comfortable working with large volumes of data, independently
- Demostrable experience working with CRM, analytics platforms e.g. AT Analytics, AWS, PowerBI, Salesforce, Marketo
- Prior experience working closely with Sales, Account Management and Client Success
- Track record of delivering client experience/CRM/eCRM programmes
- Working knowledge of sales management methodologies e.g. Miller-Heimann, or similar
- Proven work experience in handling mid to large marketing programms in a complex stakeholder management environment
- Experience working across a wide range of marketing and communications channels
- Campaign and Budget Management
- Knowledge and application of behavioural science techniques
- Excellent supplier side, client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to anticipate future challenges and get ahead of them before they become significant risks or issues
- 25 days holidays+ 8 bank holidays
- Value you day - one additional wellbeing day on top of your holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Private Medical Insurance*
- Corporate Gym Membership/Discount*
- Season Ticket Loan*
- Cycle to Work Scheme*
(*following successful completion of probation period.)VALUESFocus on the client.
Our clients' success is our success. We do our utmost to understand our clients and ensure they are successful in their roles.Improve Be better.
We strive to improve and innovate, challenging industry norms and ourselves.Be one team. Communicate, collaborate, challenge.
We believe that two heads are always better than one; in being generous with our time, and collaborating to get the job done.Empower Enable Success.
We empower each other to deliver, celebrate our successes and learn from our mistakes.Be Accountable Own it.
We take responsibility and do the right thing. Through guidance and support we hold each other accountable.
Evaluate is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. Our ethos is to respect and value people's differences, to help everyone achieve more at work as well as in their personal lives so that they feel proud of the part they play in our success. We believe that all decisions about people at work should be based on the individual's abilities, skills, performance and behaviour and our business requirements. Evaluate operates a zero tolerance policy to any form of discrimination, abuse or harassment.