The 10 Group create award-winning integrated campaigns that position our clients as disruptive, transformative and creative. Combining everything from strategy and content to comms and social, our integrated approach to marketing achieves cut through in an ever-changing digital world.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
After a period of growth, we are excited to begin our search for an experienced Production Co-ordinator (4+ years) for a period of 3 months with a possibility of extension.
Based in London and reporting to our Head of Production, the Production Co-ordinator is responsible for providing production, logistical and administrative support to the production team.
This is an admin heavy role so efficiency, organisation skills, initiative and industry experience in a similar role are a must.
Experience should include organising and monitoring shoots, the management and collection of financial documents and production paperwork.
A technical understanding of post-production workflow with basic knowledge of software, cameras and kit is desirable.
The role will include the responsibility of co-ordinating projects and productions to ensure they run within budget and deadline, from pre-production through to delivery.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support our production team in bringing content to life from a logistical perspective
- Put processes in place to maximise efficiency e.g. timelines
- Work with our Head of Production and the Production Manager to ensure all financial elements of productions are managed efficiently
- Ensure professionalism and continuity in creating and maintaining connections with our network of freelancers
- Organising national and international shoots with local crews, including sourcing, negotiating and booking crew/talent
- Compiling call sheets, risk assessments and health decelerations
- Organizing and monitoring post-production and delivery schedules
- Support in the scheduling and managements of freelance editors, producers and translators
- Investigating travel, accommodation, ground transport, permits, carnet and visas when necessary
- Researching and booking location access in London and overseas
- Keeping HOP and PM informed of all upcoming budgetary expenditures
- Production admin - processing PO's, raising invoices and keeping track of paperwork
- Managing talents and their travel arrangements
- Experienced and proficient in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Basic understanding of cameras, formats, codecs etc.
- Good communication skills with colleagues and account handlers
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Passionate about production and a proactive problem-solver
- Excellent time keeping and ability to work to strict deadlines
To apply please send a cover letter, CV and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the role you are applying for in the subject bar.