This is a fantastic career opportunity for a data-driven, online-marketing specialist with an impressive track record, who has an analytical mind and an in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running PPC campaigns. Who We Are
We are Seopa - the price comparison people. We have a mission we are passionate about - to help the world find better deals. Every year, we help millions of people to save money on their household bills, but we want to do more.
We are embarking on a transformational phase in our growth and are looking to add to the team a set of experienced individuals who have the know-how and dynamism required to take our company to the next level.The Role
Working in our Online Marketing department, you will be responsible for managing PPC campaigns for a variety of in-house products across our comparison websites Quotezone.co.uk and CompareNI.com, which currently have an annual PPC marketing spend in excess of £3 million.
This role can be based in our Belfast office or a remote, WFH role.Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Person Specification Academics
- Using initiative to optimise existing PPC campaigns to maximise ROI and website traffic.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and thinking creatively in order to plan, execute, and optimise PPC strategies for multiple products.
- Taking responsibility for keyword selection and audience targeting.
- Writing and optimising attractive and concise advertising copy.
- Managing accounts on various search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing).
- Monitoring budget and adjusting bids to maximise ROI and traffic volumes.
- Tracking KPIs to assess that performance and correct issues are detected.
- Producing reports for management, team members, and product owners/managers.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with PPC ad platforms (including Google a Bing) and external PPC consultants.
- Detecting and correcting loss of revenue due to click fraud.
- Keeping fully abreast of all PPC and SEM industry trends.
- Leading and mentoring Seopa staff members as part of a PPC team.
- May be required to attend meetings at customer and partner sites which may involve some overseas travel.
Honours Degree in a marketing, digital media, computing, science, technology, mathematical or business-related discipline (minimum 2:1 is preferred). 3 grades 'B' or above at A-Level are desirable, although not essential. Experience
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role desirable.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Experience in a marketing, digital media, computing, science, technology, mathematical or business-related environment.
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Experience/Knowledge of programmatic marketing.
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts.
- Familiarity with multiple PPC platforms (including Google and Bing AdWords).
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- AdWords certification.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, tableau or similar) is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager is a plus.
- Experience/knowledge of AI/machine learning is a plus.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Excellent skills in MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus.
- Ability to manage projects successfully against tight deadlines.
- Ability to set the example in a team.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to self-educate yourself where required.
- Able to use your initiative.
- Minimal need for supervision.
More About Seopa
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Articulate, ambitious, enthusiastic, responsible, and thorough.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to use your initiative and think creatively.
- Approachable, reliable, and dependable.
- Can identify with and commit to our company values.
Founded in 2003 with branches in Belfast (Head Office) and Timisoara, we are an industry leader in application development and management of insurance, finance, and utility price comparison systems. In addition to providing our software and systems to other companies, we also operate our own insurance comparison brands - Quotezone.co.uk and CompareNI.com.
Used by more than 3 million people per annum, our systems enable insurance providers to secure business within their target markets and empower consumers to easily identify those providers who meet their financial product requirements at market leading prices. Our Affinity Partnership arrangements also facilitate other companies to increase the range of services offered (and revenue generated) via their websites.
With over 400 financial partners in insurance, finance and utility industries and numerous affinity partners who use our powerful technologies, we are a trusted, respected, and successful company.
Our success has been recognised by a series of awards including six consecutive Deloitte Technology Fast 50 awards, a Deloitte EMEA Technology Fast 500 award, several prestigious Deloitte Best Managed Companies awards (2017, 2018 & 2019) and a Gold Standard Best Managed Companies award (2020).