12 Month Contract with potential to extend (not guaranteed). Do you want to join a rapidly expanding company who have grown from 50 to over 200 in the last year alone? This is a personal finance app that helps individuals simplify the minefield of savings, investments and pensions, making managing finances fun, easy and inspirational. Founded by two well-respected entrepreneurs, hugely experienced in growing successful businesses from scratch, this is likely to be one of the fastest-growing apps to hit the market in recent years.
They now seek a Senior PR & Communications Manager / Head of PR for a 12-month maternity cover. The role is to drive the growth of the brand through strategic storytelling, amplifying their presence in the media, this is a hands-on role.
· Develop and execute an effective PR and communications strategy
· Deliver regular, top tier coverage
· Lead external communications
· Run the press office,
· Own the creation of all press assets including releases
· Think creatively about new ways to spread the word and raise the brand
· Effectively co-ordinate with relevant stakeholders, both internal and external,
· Plan and manage a calendar of external events and speaking opportunities
· Build and maintain relationships with key journalists and influencers
· Proven track record of delivering high quality coverage
· Experience of working within the financial services/personal finance sector
· Existing relationships within relevant media, with good contacts in the personal finance / business / tech space preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· You will love building brands, and have a 'nose for news'
You will benefit from an excellent base salary, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension scheme, perk box and superb training which they provide and encourage. You'll work with a creative and supportive fully functioning marketing team, while enjoying a varied role, creative and buzzy culture, a healthy work life balance, an opportunity to work for an employer of choice and for a company really going places. You can be part of their success! They are truly inclusive and you'll work within a team and culture where your voice gets heard and you can make a real impact.
Please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, feel free to call Justyne for a confidential chat on 07971 361 206.