Social Media Manager - Health and Fitness Brand with an Exotic and Vibrant Twist!
- £30,000 - £35,000 +Bonus Incentive
- The COOLEST London offices - Voted one of UKs most instagrammable locations
- Opportunity to show case expertise and grow a team beneath you!
This is a boutique dance and fitness brand that are looking to inspire more people to get up and exercise. They don't care if you have two left feet or are the standard of a Strictly Come Dancing professional, what they care about is creating a fun and safe community for you to feel alive!
The brand is vibrant, bursting with colour and energy with instant tropical and exotic vibes. You can find everything in the Central London based studios from classes teaching reggaeton and afrobeats, to salsa, tango, bachata and yoga too. There's even a social bar to enjoy flavourful smoothies and healthy snacks before or after classes.
For a brand that only hit the market 18 months ago, they have done it with force, gaining features in the likes of ELLE, Glamour, The Times, Vogue and Balance Magazine for their amazing style. They've already been celebrity-endorsed and with their doors about to open up again after switching online for the last year, they're looking for a new Marketing Manager to help take things up a notch.
This really is a chance for someone to join a business in its early stages and help them grow to be market leaders. Theirs so much to be done and so many partnerships to be made that it's a real opportunity for you to showcase your expertise and go on to build a team beneath you.
So if you'd like to work at one of Londons most Instagrammable locations and dance your working days away, then read on and find out more about the role and what we're looking for!The Role:
The Marketing Managers primary role will be developing and managing marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, engagement. You'll be leading posting positive, tropical and fun content across Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn and Google Business. Your responsibilities will include
- Manage marketing and comms for both in-studio and digital sides of the brand.
- Lead an organic social strategy to increase growth and engagement across social platforms.
- Create and develop a powerful marketing strategy around the brand's community, increasing following and building brand loyalty.
- Lead communications and strategies for corporate partnerships.
- Organise and manage online and offline communications calendar.
- Collaborate with the graphic designer with ideas on asset creation.
- Understand and implement social reporting and analytics tools to track the progress of media campaigns and hold/use the data to further target audiences.
- Suggest, plan and secure brand partnerships, leading with expert product knowledge.
- Lead weekly marketing meetings with company directors, presenting the development of the brands current marketing and future campaigns.
- Community management across all platforms, interacting with accounts, comments and messages.
- Working with company directors on asset productions, such as photoshoots, filming sessions and editing.
- Working with 3rd party booking systems reviewing stats and review with companies' directors.
- Ideally, you will love leading an active lifestyle through dance, fitness or sports. You'll get lots of opportunities to partake in classes and workouts so it's important this is something you like doing.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in marketing across those key social channels and you'll have demonstratable experience in creating content and pushing this out across website, emails and social too.