Envision Digital is a digital advertising agency specifically providing services to businesses with apps. We develop amazing customer journeys to help our clients attract, engage and retain loyal app users through acquisition and engagement campaigns with data tying it all together.
You, if successful, will be helping us to make a significant difference in our day-to-day client work. It will be intense at times, it will be hands-on, you will learn a lot and be expected to learn quickly and "steer the ship".
We are looking for a hybrid role between an account manager and analytics lead to create a Digital Lead within our business. The Digital Lead will be client-facing and work to lead the charge with client-based work on a daily basis as well as help to reinforce and develop processes internally.
**Tasks and responsibilities:**
- To deliver highly impactful insights and trends to our clients
- You will be responsible for liaising with internal staff and our clients to develop and maintain our clients' strategies and achieve their KPIs
- Internally you will oversee and lead strategic decisions and driving performance through innovation and creativity. Specifically, you will be finding new ways to use the tech involved to maintain performance through acquisition and engagement campaigns (of which there is a specialist in each area).
- Your role will be to strategise with the Managing Director for all internal projects.
As per the individual for the Digital Lead role there will be several areas they will be responsible for:
- Client analytics and reporting
- Strategic thinking and application for campaigns
- Consultative discussions around creative and messaging
- The organisation of campaign knowledge and experience whilst working with the client
- Cost and budget management
- Research and ideation innovation making sure our campaigns are utilising everything at our disposal to ensure the best performance
- Avoiding stagnation
- Empowering our clients to do better, empowering us to do better
- Conversing with other members of the team to bring ideas to life and spark exciting new initiatives
All of this will not be done in silo. You will have the necessary support to accomplish what you set out to do through dedicated time, resource, and budget.
We operate our client work across a range of different platforms that change on a case-by-case basis; you will be taught and mentored through the usage of these platforms where your skills need the necessary coaching.
We need someone who can think on their feet quickly, be reactive and proactive, and bring new ideas and ways of thinking to the table.
- 0.5-1 year's experience working on client-facing projects, leading and liaising between clients and internal colleagues
- A working knowledge of digital marketing and the majority of its elements (from awareness to acquisition)
- Working in a team of people focused on one goal together; forming opinions, gaining actionable insights, and testing with whatever you got your hands-on
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Hungry to learn
- Quick to action tasks
- An eye to see things that need doing and to get them done
- The ability to retain knowledge for our client's benefit and for our own
- The ability to say 'no' and stand by your opinion
- The ability to shake off failures and learn from them
- Knowledge on how to analyse results and form progressive outcomes