We are looking for a PR Manager for one of the worlds leading sports & lifestyle brands. The role will oversee all UK & EMEA PR strategies and activations with a strong focus on Sports/Lifestyle/Music/Culture
- Build EMEA brand awareness
- Manage communication between the brand and external PR agencies
- Develop and execute seasonal PR activations with a focus on digital and influencer marketing.
- Monitor and review agency performance and set KPI's
- Distribution of product samples across EMEA agencies and showrooms
- Deliver consistent message across other departments and oversee product order process
- Develop and distribute communication tools
- Evaluate EMEA market trends and highlight PR opportunities
- Assist Head of PR with projects across Music/Culture/Sport including artist and agency liaison
- 3-5 years' experience in a PR role (in-house or agency)
- EMEA experience
- Knowledge of Sportswear/Lifestyle
- Experience managing external PR agencies, suppliers, influencer relations, event production, issues/crisis management.
- Fluency in commercially useful language(s) other than English.
- Good knowledge of and interest in Sports
- BSc/BA in Public Relations, Communications