NEW AND EXCLUSIVE! This is your chance to join a multi award-winning global logistics company as their first ever Head of Brand and Communications!
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and experienced marketer to join a friendly and rapidly growing team as the Head of Brand and Communications- a brand new role for our client! With offices throughout the UK and abroad in locations such as Hong Kong, Singapore and South Africa, the brand has gone from strength to strength in recent years and is looking to build on their client and customer communications.
The Head of Brand and Communications will be based at their offices in South Manchester, with some opportunities for remote working. This role would give the successful candidate chance to develop and lead all brand and communications strategies to drive the business forward, as well as future travel opportunities!Excited to find out more about this role? Keep on reading...Head of Brand and Communications Key Responsibilities:
Head of Brand and Communications Skills and Attributes:
- Oversee the brand marketing strategy from inception to execution across the business
- Be a brand champion - the 'go-to' for all brand, communication and creative queries
- Ensuring all budgets and timeframes are adhered to
- Collaborate with the creative team in developing effective content on all media channels
- Use KPI's to review brand performance and the effect of campaigns on consumer perceptions
- Consolidate and maintain a cohesive brand identity across all channels and platforms
- Effective communication with multiple stakeholders to implement brand plans throughout the company
- Develop strong relationships with external agencies
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Why not apply today! Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- At least 5 years experience in leading a team to produce top quality communications and build brands
- Excellent communication and management skills - keen to work towards building their own team
- Excited to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- An analytical thinker who understands budgets and data
- Entrepreneurial individual - keen to get stuck in!
- Experience in other industries would be beneficial
- Knowledge of international markets, incl. Asia, US, South Africa (highly desirable)