Shift's working exclusively with a luxury British Designer Brand to attract their new Head of Ecommerce. As retail reopens they will seek to push their omnichannel initiatives while treating ecommerce as a priority. The brand already has a very strong established ecommerce presence across Global territories for this person to build on. With a great ecom foundation across the site including Shopify Plus, successful 3rd parties, tools and healthy budget tripling ecom revenue in 4 years is a realistic goal. You would be managing a small team but still expected to be very hands-on ie implementing your strategy and trading the site, responsive to trends! This is a role for a senior ecommerce manager
or Junior Head of Ecommerce with management skills, digital marketing ideas and enjoys the end to end juggle of managing the site.
At a glance:
- Strategic development for overall eCommerce strategy and vision for all multichannel services
- Budget and long term P&L planning and management
- Defining and implementing new omnichannel approach
- Bringing fresh ideas to paid marketing channels to drive traffic
- Manging all 3rd party relationships - SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Dev & Amazon Lux Stores
- Most channels performing well with focus on paid, affiliates and email for improvement
- Develop and execute digital marketing and web trading strategies across the ecommerce channel to improve sales, grow the brand awareness, and acquire new customers
- Manage the user experience on each digital channel including site navigation, checkout funnel, personalisation and promotional campaigns
- Lead small teams of Ecommerce Exec, customer services manager and VIP & Loyalty Exec.
- Reporting to the Company Director and MD (with exposure to the founder)
- Perfect role for a senior ecommerce manager or junior Head of to step up into this role.
- Must have premium or luxury ecommerce experience
- A strong understanding of the end-to-end omni-channel customer experience and profitability
- Strong track record of trading the site and driving sales for a luxury high end product range
- Solid understanding & experience of all channels including CRM and email
- Proven commercial experience of delivering on a global, regional and local strategies
- Strategic planning, budget management and forecasting experience
- Enjoys implementing your own strategy with a small team and getting stuck in ie photoshoots etc.
Central London Office & Flexible / WFH working
Salary up to £70K DOE