Help us Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini empowers individuals through crypto by providing simple, reliable and secure ways for people to buy, sell and store cryptocurrency. We are a globally regulated cryptocurrency exchange and custodian with a focus on product, security, licensing and compliance.
In 2020, Gemini launched our full services in the UK - our first international market outside the US - after securing our Electronic Money Institutions licence and crypto asset registration from the Financial Conduct Authority.
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavour to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!The Department:
Marketing and Communications
We believe that the world should know and love Gemini. In Marketing & Communications, we spend our days crafting the Gemini story and telling it to the people who need to hear it. This team sits between our product and the market, and is a key growth driver for every aspect of the organisation. We have a holistic philosophy that combines data, integrated communications, including owned content, including our blogs and social media, paid content and earned media and all aspects of consumer & customer-facing communications.The Role:
Marketing and Communications Associate
Our team is looking for a motivated Associate with 4+ years' experience to launch and optimise marketing campaigns to support our institutional and retail product offerings in the UK. The Associate will establish local best practices to engage and convert new customers and retain existing users.
The Associate will work across a variety of channels and disciplines, including affiliate marketing, content production, display advertising, email marketing, paid media partnerships, search advertising, social media, website, and other areas. They will select and set up relevant KPIs and measurement tools to track the impact of campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be data-driven and analytical, with strong written and oral communication skills and able to collaborate cross-functionally across teams. They will have a few years' experience running digital ad campaigns for fast growing technology or regulated financial companies. This is an opportunity to step up and have a larger voice in our strategies going forward.
This role will sit in Gemini's London offices and will report into the London-based Principal, Communications, working closely with the central Marketing and Communications departments.Responsibilities
- Create and manage a variety of marketing campaigns from start to finish to acquire new customers, raise awareness of product offerings, and support business goals.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns, including defining existing customer segments for engagement, writing compelling copy, measuring and optimising results.
- Maintain the Gemini affiliate programme in the UK, ensuring accurate content appears on high-quality sites and auditing existing reviews to maximise conversions.
- Identify new partnership and advertising opportunities to introduce Gemini to relevant audiences, build brand awareness, and increase customer acquisition.
- Set KPIs and key metrics for all campaigns, creating dashboards to measure and track performance, and testing and optimising based on results.
- Create social media content for Gemini's global accounts to support UK marketing and communications campaigns.
- Use Gemini's existing marketing software to manage content updates on Gemini's blog and website.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years' experience working in growth/digital marketing with a focus on customer acquisition, retention and engagement
- Experience using marketing tech software, for example, Mixpanel, Looker, Braze, Google Analytics, Contentful
- Experience managing campaigns from inception to completion and measurement
- Experience writing online content for multiple channels
It Pays to Work Here
- Experience working in a regulated finance, tech or fintech industry, or with relevant clients in an agency setting
- Experience in social media management and building engagement
- Flexibility working across multiple projects and tasks in a fast-growth environment.
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.