Nursery Practitioner - Baby Room
Level 2 or Level 3
On a rota basis:
07:30 - 16:30
08:30 - 17:30
09:30 - 18:30
Our Client is seeking to recruit an experienced Level 2 or Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, who is enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about delivering the highest possible level of fun and interactive learning in a safety-oriented environment. As a level 2/ 3 Nursery Practitioner, you will be required to look after a small number of key children in the Baby Room, complete observations and planning, assist with meal times and ensure general well-being and progress of the children. The safeguarding of children is most important.
For the position of Nursery Practitioner, the Nursery is offering a salary of £18,000 to £21,000 per year depending on experience, your qualifications and training.
* To be considered for the position of Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, you will:
* Hold a full and relevant Level 3 Nursery Practitioner Qualification
* Have a passion to deliver high-quality childcare and exciting learning opportunities
* Have an enthusiastic and fun approach to learning
* Hold or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
* Have experience working in the childcare sector (with children under 5)
Essential areas of knowledge
* Must have clear knowledge of the EYFS
* Must fully understand how to implement Safeguarding
* How to do Observations and record them accordingly
We take our responsibilities extremely seriously and thus, all staff we register, including Level 3 Nursery Practitioners will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Job Ref: AC94592