Helpdesk Engineer (1st Line Support)
I am working with a leading global business, going through some large-scale periods of growth at present. They are currently, they are looking for an enthusiastic Helpdesk Engineer (1st Line Support) to help support and maintain their IT systems along with ensuring efficient desktop support to all end-users.
Salary - up to £20,000 per annum
Location - Leeds, LS1
Start Date - ASAP (Notice Period Acceptable)
Main Responsibilities of a Helpdesk Engineer:
* Deliver 1st Line Support via Email, Telephone using remote access tools.
* Log requests and escalate issues when appropriate.
* Diagnose and resolve technical issues.
* Work to agreed SLAs.
* Accurately document issues.
* Trouble-shooting and implementation of Hardware / Software.
* Set up / configure desktops and laptops.
* Maintain Exchange Server Mailbox.
* Provide out of hours support.
Key skills of a Helpdesk Engineer:
* Windows Server.
* Office 365 / Exchange.
* Network Hardware - Routers, Switches, Firewalls.
* Active Directory.
Profile of a Helpdesk Engineer:
* Proactive and enthusiastic.
* Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Eager to learn new technologies and skills.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Rob on or for more information on how to apply.