This is an exciting and significant opportunity to manage and build a new global account for Beck & Pollitzer, a substantial and growing engineering services company with operations in many countries around the world.
Beck & Pollitzer, a leading global engineering services provider, is entering into a new partnership to deliver all process installations worldwide for a major Automated Warehousing Manufacturer. This role will be responsible for the initial set up of this major account and then developing it into one of the largest revenue streams for the entire group.Main responsibilities
Experience and qualifications required
- Develop and maintain relationships with key client employees and act at the key point of contract across the group
- Maintain and manage reporting on account performance against agreed cost, service and performance standards
- Collaborate with internal colleagues and the client organisation to obtain the relevant information to compile and analyse and submit proposals for new projects.
- Design and maintain the required global client installation standards
- Support the initial set up and start of new client sites (30-45 days) with high visibility on client site during this period including troubleshooting to ensure outstanding service delivery.
- Proven track record in global account management and business development within a similar industry
- Good technical understanding combined with relationship management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop rapport and engage with wide and varied stakeholders
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office and Database).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prioritise activities
- Work on own initiative and collaboratively
- Work effectively to tight deadlines.
- Innovative and continuous improvement mindset
- Experience of working within a global business
- Ability to travel to client locations globally (within safe travel guidelines)