The Client Leadership team is passionate about integration. They are pivotal in bringing together and shaping all digital elements of customer journey. This extends Strategy, Advertising, Paid Media, SEO and Content as well as UX and Design. As a member of the Client Leadership team you will champion the integration of these service lines under RocketMill's planning framework, Total Performance.
As an integral member of the Client Leadership team you will manage the delivery of client projects and campaigns.
The key point of distinction with our Account Manager role is the ability to act with autonomy in resolving delivery challenges. Your more in-depth experience of the services RocketMill provide, will enable you to pro-actively make recommendations on improvements to campaigns/ new service lines for consideration.
You will embody the RocketMill behaviours and be considered a role model, thus someone capable of line management responsibility of Account Executives.
The role covers briefings, internal and external communication and reporting. To work successfully across these areas, you will need to be highly organised, an excellent communicator and can identify and resolve challenges to delivery.
You will personally be responsible for delivering a set of campaigns. Key Responsibilities
- Brief internal teams
- Establish an integrated roadmap of activity
- Maintain client status sheets
- Ensure quality of RocketMill outputs and alignment to client briefs and strategy
- Define and ensure teams work to a pre-defined communication and delivery cadence
- Project manage the account
- Build strong relationships with day-to-day client contacts
- Contribute to marketing collateral
- Support Account Director and Client Partner in client maintenance and growth
- Contribute to new business pitches
- Contribute to wider agency initiatives
- Develop processes to fuel efficiencies across your accounts
- Previous agency experience or equivalent marketing client-side experience
- A well-rounded digital marketing skillset with a basic understanding of all channels
- Experience of managing a portfolio of accounts
- Able to demonstrate first-class account management skills
- Excellent communicator, internally and externally
- Excellent multi-tasker who can deliver in a fast-paced and vibrant environment
- Be a positive person that adds energy to our team
- Experience of working on new business proposals and pitches
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Understanding of billing, resourcing and pipeline platforms and processes