The UK Content Marketing Manager is a creative and data-driven content guru who takes ownership of our top, middle and bottom of the funnel content strategy in the UK market. While blowing away our competition in content strategy, you help us tap into a new and fast growing market, educating our audience on the importance of Data security and targeting our key personas.
You will play an intricate role in how we communicate to our clients in the UK. Together with your colleagues from UK sales and our (central) marketing teams, you will work on whitepapers, industry research, client cases and other marketing communication. If you're up for a challenge in a high-paced tech environment, then this is an exciting opportunity for you. Or, as your manager Tim puts it: "Zivver has big plans for the UK market. You'll be responsible for managing and creating content that convinces new clients that Zivver delivers the comforts of safe communication - could this be any more relevant in today's world? We didn't think so either. And yes, that's one hell of a cool job."Hot take
You know how to bring that creative magic to the things you write. You can't stand the existence of boring and uninspiring content. You don't get your inspiration from sitting around in Fatboys all day - data-driven insights are the fuel to your fire. Today's deadline? Oh, you already finished it yesterday. A day at HQ
You start off your day with a morning meeting with the entire central team, that consists the other two content managers and a few members of the marketing team. Everyone gives an update on how things are going, determines the focus of the upcoming week and dives a little bit deeper in the content calendar for the upcoming weeks. Straight after, you meet the creative team to align the design of the content.
No worries, you're rushing yourself into a meeting marathon today. Phew. You've got plenty of time in the afternoon to work on your latest article how Brexit affects data protection. Making content like this involves a lot of research and you might check-in with the data team and ask them for some extra input. Just before you close your laptop you report to senior management about the most effective content in your work field. It seems like your latest post on how COVID-19 made local government less cyber secure went through the roof as it's been the number one read on the website for days. Great work, time for a drink!Responsibilities
- Evangelizing the Zivver story for the UK by creating and managing highly engaging content which includes blogs, whitepapers, email campaigns, website content, and more.
- Develop a scalable process for content creation with both internal and external subject-matter and collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to ensure content is deployed across all channels.
- Creatively launch and execute the content strategy for the entire buyer journey across different personas, industries and touchpoints.
- Collaborate with SEO freelancer to execute SEO strategies and give recommendations based on your analysis,
- Track and manage the success of our content according to KPIs in order to positively influence pipeline and revenue. Make clear recommendations in order to improve conversion to Sales.
- Collaborate with data teams in order to run analyses, which will lead to insights for content creation.
- An exciting, fast-growing, energetic environment
- When we go back to the office again: a great office (our regional HQ in Amsterdam, or our satellite office in Windsor)
- Next-gen pension fund
- Flex holidays
- E1.000 personal development budget annually
Attitude / Personality
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- You're a (British) native English speaker
- 5+ years of experience in B2B content marketing, ideally experience in SaaS business.
- Commercially minded (experience working in public sector or finance is a plus), with the ability to work closely with senior stakeholders.
- You've got a proven track record in finding new angles or insights and you're comfortable collaborating with insights analysts to create data driven content.
- Track record in finding new angles or insights.
- Proficiency in HubSpot Marketing Module.
- You find your way around analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- You're passionate about writing (whether it's long form content or snappy snippets), and definitely not afraid about pushing the boundaries.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- Best of both worlds: you're hands on with content (experienced managing content on websites + multiple social platforms) ánd strategic.