All Response Media have a fantastic contract opportunity for a Digital Account Manager to join the growing London team. The role is fast paced and varied and would suit someone who can plan, build and optimise Social and Display (programmatic) as their two strongest channels.About us:
All Response Media is Europe's leading performance media agency, providing clients with an Unfair Competitive Advantage since 1995, with offices in London, Leeds and Amsterdam
ARM is a progressive, dynamic and rewarding company where you can develop your skills and build a long-term career in advertising, as part of a highly talented and driven team of over 150 professionals. As a growing agency, you will be a part of a fast-paced, exciting and social company culture that truly enriches employee careers. We show a great level of passion and care for all we do, and our leaders appreciate that embedding a strong team culture is important to the success of ARM. As such, we are passionate about developing strong leaders from within the business.
We provide industry-leading media performance to a growing global client base and partner with some of the most innovative and established businesses to continue our mission to disrupt and innovate the advertising industry. Our success is achieved through the success of our clients, and we do this by cultivating strong working relationships through collaboration, innovation and integration which drives engagement, helping them build strong brands and performance.
We plan and buy across all media channels, on and offline. Our bespoke campaign measurement suite, ARMalytics®, gives us a competitive advantage and is at the core of our model, underpinning the data-led operations of our integrated client business teams and ARMlabs data and systems unit. We actively encourage integration across the agency, therefore those who join us soon find that they have a wealth of knowledge across all marketing disciplines.
Take the next leap in your career and be a part of the industry pioneering journey at All Response Media!About you:
As Digital Media Account Manager, you will work closely with the Account Director to manage the team and oversee the media planning and buying.
You will have a strong understanding of media execution, and exceptional knowledge in creating insight driven media campaigns, and able to plan, build and optimise Social and Display (programmatic). You will be comfortable leading client meetings, managing a team alongside the Account Director, and you will have overall responsibility for the implementation of the media strategy across your clients.Requirements
- Ability to plan, build and optimise Social and Display (programmatic).
- 3+ years' experience working with a media agency in a similar role
- fully conversant (digital planning and buying) across several media channels
- adept at creating and nurturing strong client relationships
- proficient in taking ownership of several client accounts
- strong understanding of campaign performance data
- strong numeracy skills and the ability to analyse data
- team management skills to mentor, train and oversee the team
- project management experience
- experienced in establishing and managing long-term client strategies and business objectives
- confident communicator; written and verbal. Leading client status calls and reporting
- proactive and self-motivating as this role requires you to work autonomously
- enjoys a fast-paced environment