Elevator Pitch The Company. Us. Runway East.
At Runway East, we're a team of tech lovers, entrepreneurs, ex-startup founders and customer service advocates, who go above and beyond to keep our companies thriving. It's been 6 years, and we've grown to five locations, over 2,000 members and watched our companies raise over £500 million. We're here to make good work, with good people. And we're here to have fun. Incomparable company, superstar service, dogs on demand, Cake Wednesdays and our infamous Friday beer trolley - these are all things we build into creating happiness every day. But what really sets us apart from the coworking crowd is us.
Runway East has a strong brand, a passionate customer base and most importantly, a product customers genuinely love.
Covid has presented challenges, but it has also presented opportunities and we're growing. The way of working has been flipped upside down and the demand for flexibility is greater than ever. We're ready to take full advantage of that.Elevator Pitch The Job. It's a great job. We promise.
We are on the lookout for an exceptional marketing manager with a flair and passion for content and copy. We need someone who's ambitious, creative, detail-orientated and results-focused to develop and deliver our content strategy.
This role will give you the opportunity to have a demonstrable impact on RWE's growth. You'll lead the charge on creating and optimising our content to grow brand awareness, engage our target audience and ultimately, generate leads and drive revenue growth.
We need someone who thrives in an environment where they're given autonomy and ownership - and is comfortable working at a rapid pace.
Reporting to our Head of Marketing and working closely with our Marketing Ops Exec and sales team, you'll be well supported and have plenty of people to bounce your ideas with.What You'll Be DoingCreating Top Quality Content
Promote, Promote, Promote
- Create and oversee the creation of written, audio and visual content for each stage of the marketing funnel
- Manage social media output on all channels
- Own and optimise our marketing content plan and schedule
- Find, commission and manage external freelance content creators including writers, designers, videographers, photographers etc
- Work with ecosystem partners to create great content for relevant audiences
You'll promote content to engage our target audiences, including
Managing and Measuring
- Optimising all content for search engines
- Repurposing content for selected channels and formats
- Creating engaging social posts for RWE and all staff
- Creating engaging email content to nurture leads
- Work with Head of Marketing to optimise content for paid media
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to manage content and how it's promoted on our owned channels (website, social etc)
RequirementsYou'll Do Great Here If You...
- Manage and optimise SEO performance
- Manage and optimise email engagement
- Create a feedback loop with customers, Sales and other teams
Systems You'll Be Well Versed In
- Have a solid understanding of SEO best practices and techniques
- Have demonstrable experience creating engaging content and achieving marketing goals from content
- Can show solid examples of great copywriting
- Are technology-focused and are comfortable using multiple platforms
- Are solutions-focused and think outside the box
- Know that not every idea translates into a great outcome but you're not afraid to try, fail and learn
BenefitsWhat About the Money?
- SEO measurement tools (Ahrefs/Moz/SEMRush/Ubersuggest)
- Website CMS (Wordpress/Drupal etc)
- Design suites (Adobe CC/Canva)
£30,000 - £35,000 depending on experienceAnything else?
Besides working with the greatest people in the world? Well...
More About Us
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays - plus 3 extra days over the Christmas break and your birthday off!
- Earn an extra days holiday for every year you're at RWE (max 5)
- Vitality Health insurance & half price gym membership
- Perks at work - a vast range of rewards and retail discounts
- Regular socials and team retreats (Rhodes, Vilnius, Barcelona & Alicante so far...)
Still reading? Great! So, Runway East provides a springboard for entrepreneurs a working space, a supportive team, years of experience. We help nurture new ideas into new businesses, and we love doing it.
These are our values, if you share them, let's talk.
Community Obsessed. You understand our members and their needs - delivering world-class service with enthusiasm and charm. You see every challenge as an opportunity to delight our members.
Open. You are open-minded and engaged. You own your mistakes and take steps to actively learn from them. You give and receive feedback with positive intent to develop yourself and the business.
Give a Damn. You are continuously driving yourself to improve. You care about the little things and you take pride in doing them well - you care about the company, our members and your teammates.
Entrepreneurial. You question the status quo and stand up to fix things, taking the initiative to find and deliver solutions. You are resilient and determined and when the going gets tough, you don't give up.