Fundraising Campaign ManagerThe Royal College of SurgeonsSalary - £32K - £35KBased in London, Home working currently due to Government guidelines
Charity People are delighted to be partnering with The Royal College of Surgeons (RCS) to recruit a Fundraising Campaign Manager to come in and manage a range of exciting campaigns and appeals. The RCS are currently in a Fundraising Five Year Plan (2020-2025) with a major aim being to triple voluntary income to RCS England by 2025.
As Fundraising Campaign Manager, your role will involve managing a range of Campaigns and Appeals to drive supporter number and increase income. You will manage the direct marketing and digital marketing projects and will ensure that all campaigns and appeals items are prepared, launched, promoted, stewarded and closed to schedule, as well as assessing all new opportunities as they arise and exploiting them where appropriate and cost/time efficient.
You will also be involved with budgeting and forecasting, project management of direct marketing campaigns and campaign analysis along with planning launches and ongoing promotion of the campaign and appeals across all current and future RCS England media channels in close collaboration with the Head of Fundraising, and colleagues in the marketing, digital, social media and membership teams as well as across the RCS.
We are looking for someone who has experience in the following areas:
- Direct marketing and digital marketing
- Demonstrable track record of successful relationship management with external contacts, supporters and service providers, ideally in a fundraising context
- Experience and track record of excellence in managing projects from inception to completion with relevant record and archive keeping
- Demonstrable track record of building and managing fruitful and productive, mutually beneficial working relationships with internal colleagues
- Experience in assisting with the development of relationship management strategies, ideally within a fundraising contact
- Experience of writing engaging copy for a range of audiences with successful results
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes
Charity People are managing all applications for this role, interested applicants should send their CV to Ben Garner at Charity People on email@example.com
in the first instance.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We want to do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.