Ecomec with Head Office in Newbury is looking to strengthen its management team, in particular in the operational management of the business, especially in the delivery of new installation projects and in the delivery of PPM contracts.
Ecomec has 20 in house multidisciplinary engineers across air conditioning, gas, heating and plumbing. We offer service and maintenance and new installation projects across air conditioning and gas, heating and plumbing.
We are an ambitious business with strong growth plans through acquisition and organic growth.
We are looking for a backable individual with strong HVAC operation management experience, in particular in the delivery of 50 to 500k projects. Commercially astute, well organised with a focus on achieving excellence and high level of customer satisfaction.
Our current markets are commercial offices, manufacturing, hotels and high end residential.
The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will have previous operations management experience in HVAC. Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain engineering standards for quality and productivity
- Manage the daily functions of the business
- Prepare annual performance review and reevaluate processes
- Ensure regulatory, compliance and H&S rules are followed
- Manage budget to align with goals of business
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Job management and field engineer management systems
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfortable working with multiple groups within business