Unqualified Teacher - Chester - ASAP Start Do you have experience of working with groups of children and/or young adults?Are you looking to gain more classroom based experience?
Unqualified Teachers are needed for daily supply and short term contracts in Chester and the surrounding areas.
Academics works with local Secondary schools for their staffing requirements. Our clients are looking for unqualified teachers to work on daily and short term contract.
It is a class based role working with students aged 11-16; supporting them in lessons and managing their behaviour.
You are not required to have a particular subject specialism but would need good English and communication skills and be comfortable supporting any subject on the national curriculum.
All qualifications and experience will be considered as well as confident graduates with experience of working with young people.
If you have a passion for working with young people and are looking for a teaching role to enhance your CV, or obtain relevant experience for your teacher training, then please apply now.As an Unqualified Teacher working with Academics you will need:
Experience in the following areas are beneficial
- At least 6 weeks experience of working in an environment with children or teenagers
- A positive and can do attitude
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach - no 2 days are the same!
- Be able to get to schools by 8:30am (Calls come in from 7am)
- Hold a current enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willing to get one
- Working as a teaching assistant in any school setting
- Summer Camp
- Art & Drama workshops
- Dance/Theatre School
- Scouts, guides, Brownies
- Sports Coaching
- Youth support work
- Teaching overseas, adults or tuition
If you're interested in this exciting and rewarding opportunity and looking for flexible day to day supply APPLY TODAY!
All successful applicants are subject to a registration interview, List 99 Check, an Enhanced DBS check and 2 years' worth of referencing.