Are you looking for your first step on the ladder to progress into teaching or a therapy-focused role?
Perhaps you are an experience SEN Learning Support Assistant and you're looking for a new setting within an SEMH setting?
A well established school for children aged 6-11 with ADHD and/or Autism are welcoming applicants who are able to demonstrate a good academic background, along with the characteristics of resilience, empathy, creativity and problem-solving. You will be working with children with varying cognitive behaviours which will require you to develop a strong rapport with the children to enable you to understand their triggers and what captures their imagination. You will benefit from:
- A permanent contract after 12 weeks employment through Academics
- A competitive rate of pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the school
- Term time working hours
- Excellent experience to further your career
You will be able to evidence:
- Supporting creative and safe play with the children
- Helping the children with completing academic tasks
- Working with the teacher to prepare and execute activities
- Liaising with other staff members across the therapy and senior leadership teams
- Your eligibility to work with children (not on the barred list)
- A DBS check (we can support you with an application for one)
- A minimum of grade A*-C in GCSE Maths and English
Apply for this role today or call 01483 366 433 for further details.