Would you enjoy working with vulnerable children from ages 6-11?
Do you take pride in seeing others make progression and succeed?
Can you make learning fun and engaging? If so, click apply now.
A specialist school has a position available for you if you can demonstrate the traits of empathy, patience and resilience. The children you will be working with will have an Education and Health Care Plan (EHCP) for their behavioural challenges. The role is that of a teaching assistant which will require you to support them with their educational studies.Key Benefits of the role:
Requirements of you:
- The opportunity to progress into therapy roles (music, art, drama, speech and language)
- Excellent training and qualification opportunities
- A competitive annual salary
- You will require a child & adult DBS
- You will not be barred from working with children
- You will be committed to providing support and an ongoing professional relationship with learners
- You will be an empathetic and resilient character
The position is available to start in October 2020. Apply today to get the ball rolling and kick start your career!