As a lead, the candidate should be a minimum of 4-5 years of experience managing End User support environment onsite at client location and will manage the team activities.
- Having experience of managing a team of 10+ members covering deskside support locally and globally across other sites
- Act as single point of contact for customer to deliver the service and set the right expectation
- Manage service escalation to resolution and identifies continuous improvement opportunities as appropriate
- Serve as an escalation point of contact with the primary focus on restoring the services. Experience on ticketing tools in managing incidents and services.
- Ensure VIP support for users on high standard and customer service
- Keep the knowledge base and runbook for the team updated with new resolution and process appropriately
- Manage and ensure the adherence of SLA's across the towers. Coordinate all activities required to lead significant incidents in compliance with SLAs and OLAs.
- Appropriately manage operations and conduct operational review meeting with customer stakeholders.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills with team and customer.
- Ensuring that effective communication is maintained with the executives, business leadership during a major incident
- Good in communication with end users, able to articulate issue and help team to resolve it.
- Work with service delivery management team to prepare a report on major changes to ensure appropriate and required communications are sent to the executives and stakeholders in-line with the business impact
ITIL certification added advantage
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92633294