Go to Market Product Manager
We are one of the UK's most well renowned security and defence organisations. The field of work varies in areas such as cyber security right through to digital transformation.
We help our consumers stay advanced in protecting people by enhancing national security systems and critical infrastructure.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join our team to work join our team and help develop our financial crime solutions to exceed the expectations of our customersAs a Product Manager you will:
The Successful Product Manager will have:
- Develop and communicate our Financial Crime product vision and roadmap in collaboration with other members of the product team
- Work with the engineering and dev ops teams to drive improvements in our solutions to customers
- Contribute to and lead customer engagement through CABs, NIHITOs, Events and Webcasts
- Work closely with the Operations team and Architecture team to define costs and produce precise cost models to identify operational efficiencies
As a Product Manage you will benefit from:
- Back to back enterprise software product or managed services product management experience
- Knowledge of Lean and Agile product development methodologies
- Experience in Financial Services and regulatory compliance products or services
- Understanding of developing and launching SaaS solutions
- A competitive salary of £70,000-£85,000
- Personal development progression
If you like the sound of this role contact Keeva Brennan at Anson McCade for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92217693