Senior Data Scientist - London/Remote Working - Fintech
Our client, a FinTech financial start-up company are looking to hire an experienced Data Scientist. They are looking for a creative, entrepreneurial Data Scientist to shape the direction of the business.
The client is at the very beginning of their data journey, making this a very exciting opportunity, as you will be coming in and working directly with the CEO. As the first hire in the data science team, you will shape strategy for data usage within the business and your output will shape the future direction of the company.You will
Develop predictive models to forecast future demand. Using market and customer data to provide actionable insights you will improve sourcing, merchandising, pricing, and operational decision making. Working on new ways to make the most of the data, you will produce dashboards and present your findings to senior management. You will have deep understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering, classification techniques, and algorithms. As well as being a highly analytical and metric driven individual.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Experience with identifying, selecting, and manipulating large data sets.
- Strong creative problem solving and adaptability.
- Experienced in communicating complex solutions in a clear and understandable way to technical and non-technical individuals.
- Significant experience with mathematical, statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Cloud experience in either AWS/Azure/GCP
- Flexible tech stack
- Equity/stock options
- Fast career progression
- WFH opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92214741