"Proper Coffee - Great Grub"
This is our slogan. It's what we aim to deliver 364 days a year. Job Description
Bob & Berts have an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to join an outstanding team and become part our rapidly developing award-winning concept
Do you want to work for a fun, exciting rapidly growing company? If so, Bob and Berts is for you! We are open all day, every day serving proper coffee and great grub.
Bob and Berts has seen great success in Northern Ireland and Scotland, and we are now launching in the North West.We are currently recruiting for a talented Store Manager
to oversee our new store in Kendal
. This position is not for the faint hearted, and office monkeys need not apply! We are more interested in people who want to have an active part to play in the ongoing success of this store and wider company. You will be tasked with running a truly successful business.Role Summary:
The store manager reports to the area manager and is responsible for leading all team members in the efficient and profitable operation of a Bob & Berts store. They are responsible for managing the day-to-day store operations, maintaining high store standards and conditions, and fostering a positive environment, which provides consistent fast, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a Total Quality Experience for both our customers and team members. The store manager creates the tone and personality of the store by being an advocate of customer service, product knowledge and training, encouraging safe work practices, and a demonstrated commitment to the Bob & Berts.
We expect Managers to;
- Deliver through their teams the highest levels of service
- Excellent customer service
- Immaculate stores
- Take a strategic, broader picture view;
- Ensure the store is adequately staffed and stocked
- Take a step back see problems before they arise
- Take a look at your store from the customer perspective
- Build effective working teams
- Ensure the team is working efficiently at all times
- Set and manage high standards of work and professionalism
· Previous experience of a management/supervisor role in hospitality
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Right to work in the UKPackage and Benefits
Competitive Salary based on experience and bonus structure
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/92302338