A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a private HNWI family at their beautiful home in northwest London. This friendly household is looking to bring on board a personable Security/Chauffeur who can manage the safety and security of all family members, guests, and household staff and who has experience of driving luxury vehicles. Suiting someone who is reliable, patient, adaptable, and is willing to help with other aspects of the property/garden/household, particularly being able to assist during the day with any light maintenance and property duties/overseeing contractors.
- Up-to-date and clean drivers licence
- License holder of SIA, close protection
- Security Duties
- Providing comprehensive security protection to the Principals' family, guests at their residence, outside, on social occasions, and abroad as and when required.
- Providing up-to-date security advice to ensure all family members' safety and security across all activities, home, work, and travel.
- Ensuring the residence is secure, and everything is locked and alarmed at the close of each day, all doors and windows are locked, and all live-out staff have left for the day.
- Liaise with all relevant members of the team about the scheduling of security duties.
- To be fully aware of the daily, weekly, and monthly schedules of the Principals and the household, including travel plans, guests, visitors, and events.
- Helping to ensure current procedures and practices relating to security are in place.
- Assisting with the compiling of security risk assessments.
- Providing technical and tactical advice/support for the Principals and the company concerning security.
- Taking care of the family dogs and working with the relevant staff to help assist with training.
- Assisting with the implementation of all covid-19 policies and procedures.
- Assisting with management of the property as and when required.
- Transporting the Principals, their family, and any passengers to and from the destination in a comfortable, safe and efficient manner in line with traffic laws, the Company Vehicle Policy, and Company Driving Manual, as and when requested to do so.
- Keeping those vehicles that have been driven spotless in appearance and ready to drive without issue always.
- Before any trip, duties include consulting maps or navigation devices for desired routes, checking radios or online traffic and weather reports for locations, and ensuring that the vehicle is equipped with necessary amenities.
- Keeping up to date with the Principals' diaries in advance so being aware of travel requirements and keeping updated of any changes by liaising with relevant staff.
- Advising Principals/passengers of existing adverse weather conditions and suggest alternative routes of travel arrangements
- Assisting with complete care of the vehicles - maintaining them to a high standard, scheduling, servicing, and ensuring all vehicles carry the correct requirements - tax, MOT, insurance, etc.,
- Helping with luggage.
- Keeping a record of car expenses and providing clear records to the office to do reconciliations.
- Carrying out any necessary risk assessments relating to driving per company security procedures.
- Using vehicle logbook to ensure vehicle usage activities comply with policies.
- Carrying out all checks on the vehicles in line with company procedure before driving.
- Training new staff to drive company vehicles.
- Providing a hands-on involvement, when required, to assist with the efficient and effective running of the house to ensure an impeccable standard.
- To be able to undertake minor items of repair and maintenance, as and when required.
- Assisting with planned preventative maintenance on-site, including but not limited to proactive and reactive work.
- Running general errands, as and when required.
- Answer all telephone calls and entry phone calls at the gate and informing the Principals of guests/visitors or informing the relevant staff member, Taking parcels/deliveries and signing in for them.
• Essential knowledge and training
- License holder SIA, close protection
- Ex-military background.
- Clean driver's license
- IT literate / use a smartphone and manage diary entries/calendar.
- Experience in driving luxury vehicles.
- Experience driving for a private individual.
- Knowledge of driving through Central London and being able to select and adapt routes to avoid traffic and make their way through it effectively.
- Competent at basic maintenance.
Live -in Wednesday -Sunday
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/92475786