Year 2 teacher required!
Masterclass Education are a leading supply teaching agency based in Barnsley and operating throughout the West Yorkshire region. As the children are back in class, the demand for supply has increased and we are currently recruiting for a fantastic Leeds primary school for Year 2 teacher on a long term role until summer.
To be considered for the roles you will need to have the following:
* Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or a BA (QTS)
* Open to both NQTs and experienced teachers
* Letters and Sounds
* KS1 SATs and Phonics Screening desirable
* Ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons
* Enthusiastic and supportive attitude
* Strong classroom management skills
* Ability to keep students focused and engaged
* Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
* Good organisational and time-management skills
In return you will get:
* The opportunity to work for a market leading supply teaching agency
* Paid to scale
* An option to be paid PAYE if you do not wish to be paid umbrella
* A dedicated consultant who is available to speak with out of normal business hours
If you are looking to secure a role in the coming months, or if you have any questions about the service that we provide, please do not hesitate to contact us on (phone number removed).
With pay-to-scale as standard and excellent CPD opportunities available through ourselves, do get in touch with Masterclass Education today for more information on: (phone number removed) - We don't just offer good jobs at Masterclass, we provide the opportunities for great careers! #paytoscale
Visit our Google+ page and take a look at further vacancies, and to learn more about the great recruitment service we offer - Just type in the search 'Masterclass Education Yorkshire' on Google. Take a look at our Twitter page @masterclassyorks or @paytoscale, to keep up to date with all the latest jobs we are recruiting for. Or become our friend on Facebook - just search for 'Masterclass Yorkshire