SENCO - Hackney
Education and Training
Are you a fully qualified, experienced SENCO?
Are you looking for a September 2021 position?
Do you want to work in an outstanding school?
Academics London are currently working with an OUTSTANDING primary school in Hackney to recruit a SENCO for ASAP.YOU MUST HAVE QTS AND NASENCO
- SENCO, Primary School
- Hackney, London
- Immediate start
- Full time
- No classroom responsibility
- Education and Training
This outstanding primary school, located in the London Borough of Hackney, is extremely close to transport links and is easily accessible by car. There is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified and experienced SENCO looking for a new role.
- Experienced in SEN and interventions for students with SEN
- Proven track record in leading & managing aspects of inclusion
- Committed to raising standards for all students
- Strong leadership and good organisational skills
- High expectations.
- Can easily commute to Hackney
- Must hold QTS
- NASENCO is a must
The Primary School can offer:
If you're interested apply here, or contact Andrew Corriette @ Academics on 02030314862
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly children who are excited about learning
- Dedicated, hardworking and talented teachers & support staff
- A supportive and committed governing body
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
- Fantastic facilities and resources that all can benefit from
- A fantastic SEN department that is we resourced