Pay: £17,287 to £18,271 pro-rata
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a good communicator, ambitious and want to make a difference in young people's lives?
We provide excellent on the job training that will enable you to start out on a career with significant promotion opportunities including the possibility of becoming a qualified teacher.
The successful candidate will join our fantastic SEN department and will work with small groups of children under the management of the SENCo.
Experience of working with children and TA qualifications are an advantage but not essential.
In return we will offer you:
- An exciting environment where you can really make a difference
- Being part of a small local trust that is totally committed to its staff and children
- Significant opportunities for CPD and development
- Being part of a fantastic, outgoing, supportive and caring team who strive for the best for their students
Closing Date: 05/05/2021 at 12:00
Interviews: 12th May 2021
Information about the school
Help children make their dreams reality and put an end to wasted potential. A child from a disadvantaged background is much less likely to get good GCSES and go on to higher education. The impact of this lasts a lifetime. The number of children in poverty continues to increase and Thanet is one of the poorest areas in the UK.
Hartsdown refuses to accept that a child's past and circumstances define their future and are looking for people who are committed to ensuring that every child has an education that gives them an amazing life.
- that education is the key to a successful and fulfilled life
- that success is determined by effort and character
- that education is more than exams it is about supporting children to be curious and internationally minded citizen who love learning and want to improve the world
- that a great school changes lives
It is hard work at Hartsdown but you become part of a team that is committed to changing the world, one child at a time.
Our commitment to you In return for your commitment to our children we offer a supportive environment with opportunities for progression and development.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.