Teaching Assistants and HLTA's needed in Slough ASAP.Are you a caring and adaptable person with excellent communication skills? If so we have the perfect role for you based in Slough.
Academics are seeking an inspiring and committed individual looking for a new and rewarding role working as a special needs teaching assistant or HLTA in Schools in Slough.Essential:
- Positive attitude and an ability to work well as part of a team, both in class and at whole school level
- Willingness to contribute to whole school development
- Previous early years/ primary experience preferable but not essential
- Previous experience as a special needs teaching assistant or special needs teacher
- Willing to adapt to a new challenge everyday
- Supportive and open minded approach to working with special needs children
- Have strong communication skills
Then apply now or contact Steph World on 01442 508870 today or email email@example.com.
Academics are an Education and Training Recruitment Specialists. We are recruiting for similar vacancies across Slough.
Academics are an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview