Pay: MPS (with Fringe allowance)
Start Date: 1/9/21
The Headteacher and Governing Body of the school are looking to recruit an experienced class teacher to join our friendly team in September. The successful candidate will have full class teaching responsibility in Year 6.
You will be:
- A teacher with experiences in the primary phase and knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- A highly effective practitioner who is passionate about education and driven to make continuous improvements to their practice.
- An excellent role model for staff and pupils.
- A team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
In return, we can offer you:
- A friendly, dedicated staff team who believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school, the Trust and in the local community.
- A supportive and collaborative working ethos, including support from the Trust's Central Executive Team and a range of experts, such as specialists in pupil welfare, SEND and behaviour.
- Excellent CPD opportunities throughout your career, including Early Career Teacher development, leadership development and National Professional Qualifications.
- A commitment to staff wellbeing and reduction in teacher workload, as well as access to professional coaching.
Closing Date: 10/05/2021 at 09:00
Information about the school
Edenbridge Primary School is a two form entry school which is part of The Pioneer Academy. It is located centrally in the town and local community. We have good facilities including a purpose built EYFS provision, computing suite, dedicated music room and spacious outdoor areas. The school is at the heart of its community providing wraparound care through a breakfast club and after-school club, both run by school staff. It is well served by rail and road links.
The school has a committed and enthusiastic team who are always keen to welcome new members. We would love to meet you!
Edenbridge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to work actively to support this.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.