SEN Primary Teaching AssistantAre you a supportive graduate who seriously considering a career in SEN / Special Educational Needs teaching or as a child / education therapist?
Would you relish the chance to build up your practical experience in the form of nurturing and supporting the teaching of a small group of pupils who have a diagnosis of Autism or Complex Needs?
Start immediately in this highly rewarding SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role at a warm & welcoming West London specialist school!
The schools extensive CPD programme and supportive leadership team will take you to the next level and help you develop your career into what you want it to be.
To register your interest in this fantastic SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role please simply apply on this page today!SEN Primary Teaching Assistant - Benefits:
SEN Primary Teaching Assistant - Role:
- SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday - Friday role
- £410 - £450 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Immediate start
SEN Primary Teaching Assistant - Person Specification:
- Working within primary level classes across the school
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Support the class teachers
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons and be flexible in your day to day activities
The Outstanding SEN School:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in
- Strong academics
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Strong communicator with students, staff & parents
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click 'apply now' and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role.