* Secondary Supply Teacher - Bewdley, Kidderminster, Stourport **** Daily, Short and Long Term **
- Are you a qualified secondary teacher living within easy reach of Bewdley, Kidderminster and Stourport?
- Would you like the opportunity to teach in local schools?
- Are you looking for flexibility, variety or to enhance your CV with valuable teaching experience before applying for a permanent post?
- Are you seeking your next long term role?
Yes? As Worcestershire's leading teaching supply agency, we can help ...
We are always looking to recruit flexible
secondary supply teachers
for general and subject specialist cover
to provisionally teach on a day to day and short term basis (with some roles developing in to ongoing/ long term).
Whether you are a NQT or an experienced teacher looking for full or part time teaching work, short or long term contracts - we can offer a consistent level of teaching work to suit your requirements and availability, at a very high level of service and care to you.
Our ideal secondary supply teacher - Bewdley, Kidderminster, Stourport will have:
- Excellent knowledge of the KS3 - KS4 UK National Curriculum
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and reliable attitude
- Strong behaviour management skills
- The ability to go the extra mile and inspire pupils
- The ability to take initiative
The essentials: secondary supply teacher - Bewdley, Kidderminster, Stourport must have:
- UK teaching qualification (QTS or QTLS)
- Recent UK school experience across KS3/ KS4
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for a new one)
- Professional reference checks
- Legal right to work in the UK
If you would like to find out more about supply teaching in Worcestershire, please call us for an informal discussion or submit your CV and we will contact you.Alternatively ... if you are searching for a LONG TERM position, register with us to be the first to find out about upcoming vacancies - we have EXCLUSIVE roles from our local client schools.
Why join Academics?
- We are a well-established supply teaching agency and the preferred supplier for primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire
- Competitive rates of pay in many cases above industry standard
- A dedicated and reliable consultant
- Specialists in daily, short term, long term and permanent positions
- Full time and part time roles available
- Refer a friend scheme
Academics are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every Secondary Supply Teacher - Bewdley, Kidderminster, Stourport to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.