Full Time 8-Month Fixed Term Contract for an immediate start working in Commercial Fulfilment Team (CFT)
This positions will support the CFT team to maintain SLA's whilst also participating in the introduction and integration of Digital Data Transformation programmes. Flexibility is required as the successful candidates will help to provide back-up to the core CFT team to allow the continuation of business whilst also assisting on the strategic projects depending on business need.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAY-TO-DAY CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION, TO INCLUDE:
* Contract execution: signature & delivery of IP
* Data entry of contracts into internal systems (SAP, ServiceNow).
* Assisting with customer support and other administrative tasks as and when required.
* Assisting with the analysis of transaction data and order history to support data migration activities:
* Research, analyse & cleanse data according to set rules, internal policy and compliance regulations.
* Identify duplicates, inaccuracies and discrepancies, query with internal stakeholders, make connections and accurate data.
* Ensuring consistent, comprehensive and accurate Master Data.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelors Degree or 2yrs+ work experience of working in a lively commercial environment
* Good verbal and written communication skills are required to interact effectively within the team and to connect with internal partners.
* Process driven with the ability to work logically and methodically following set procedure/guidelines.
* Flexible with the ability to adapt to multifaceted roles.
* Ability to solve problems proactively with minimal support and mentorship.
* A high attention to detail is crucial.
* Knowledge of, or experience in Data Analysis/Data mapping would be an advantage.
* Experience in SAP, SalesForce, ServiceNow & DocuSign is desired but not essential.
* Good IT Skills, particularly Excel and other databases would be beneficial.
DESIRED BEHAVIOURS FOR THIS ROLE
* Proactive, reliable and able to work under pressure.
* Ability to take responsibility for their own workload whilst handling opposing pressures and prioritise appropriately.
* A positive, flexible, friendly demeanor
* Willingness to work occasional additional hours to support business critical activities.
* Please note that this is a Fixed Term Contract position for 8 months.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92545999