Role: Data Analyst
Length: 3 Months
Rate: £350PD - £450PDResponsibilities:
- Working with business stakeholders to scope and document needs.
- Building reports for Head Count, Attrition, Finance and more.
- Translating complex data requirements into specifications for the BI Development team
- Providing work completion estimates to stakeholders
- Applying SQL to query databases, cleanse, test and align data from disparate sources.
- Designing and producing effective dashboards which promote data driven decision-making.
- Ensuring data integrity, accessibility and documentation is upheld across your portfolio.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with reporting.
- Document processes and work closely with Service line Commercial Finance Heads.
- Regularly and clearly communicate incentive status and results (and anticipated results)
- Build scenarios for individuals based on triggers around KPI's and the impact on their incentive schemes
- Power BI
- Previous experience working with HR & Finance Systems
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92549095