SECURITY INSTALLATION ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £32,000 PER ANNUM
Our client are European Leaders in the field of cutting-edge security solutions for businesses and they are looking for a Security Installation Engineer to join their team on a Full-time, Permanent basis.
Basic Salary of up to £32,000 per year (depending on experience).
Laptop, tablet, mobile phone, company vehicle and fuel card provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (40 hour week).
28 days holiday per annum - including Bank Holidays.
Full-time, Permanent Position.
Role & Responsibilities:
Your role as a Security Installation Engineer will involve:
• Full Installation of IP CCTV (20% of the time), Access Control Systems such as Fingerprint readers, Facial Recognition Systems and Biometrics (75% of the time) and some Intruder Alarm Systems (5% of the time).
• Covering the surrounding counties from Milton Keynes to North London.
• Working in the Commercial Market.
• Working on equipment such as: Paxton, PAC, ACT, HikVision, Samsung, ConceptPro & more.
The Ideal Person:
• Experienced in a range of disciplines & have been responsible for delivering NSI services.
• Full UK Driving Licence (Essential).
• Knowledge of a range of security products: training can be provided if necessary on these systems.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Good Fault / Problem solving skills.
• IT and Networking knowledge would be extremely advantageous.
• Flexibility to travel when required.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful