Business Analyst / BA London to £65k
Business Analyst / BA (Asset Management). Are you a bright, ambitious Business Analyst with Asset Management domain experience? You could be progressing your career at a City based FinTech.
As a Business Analyst / BA you will join a cross functional Agile delivery team to conduct analysis, testing and coordinate allocated projects within the Asset Management project portfolio, playing a lead role in the creation of Epics, User Stories and Acceptance criteria for assigned initiatives. You'll critically assess information supplied by stakeholders, challenge and push back where required taking a collaborative, inclusive approach.
You'll be part of a larger BA team and will help to promote the role of Business Analysts within the wider organisation; there are plenty of career progression and self-development opportunities with paid for certifications.
There's currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in time you'll be office based for part of the week.
- You have commercial experience as a Business Analyst / BA within an Asset Management environment
- You have a good knowledge of Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN), UML, Data Modelling and SQL Server
- You have a good understanding of the full software development lifecycle in an Agile environment, ideally with BDD experience using Gherkin
- You're skilled with requirements elicitation, documentation and stakeholder communications
- You have experience with Enterprise Architect and associated tools
- You have advanced analysis and problem solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
As a Business Analyst / BA you will earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4447 to find out more about this Business Analyst / BA opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92455705