Do you want to work for a technology company that enables their customers to engage their own customers through mobile data?Do you want to be instrumental in growing their platform?Do you want to be the technical voice of the company?
A growing tech company based in Watford are looking for a CTO to join their team. You will play a pivotal part in growing & improving the team.
You'll join a team of circa 25 people and line manage 5 direct reports. This consists of Senior Developers, a Solutions Lead, Head of Delivery and a Lead DevOps engineer.
The role will initially be on a remote basis due to Covid and then will be a hybrid model of remote / office based in Watford. This will be up to 3 days a week remote and 2 days in the office.
They need someone urgently so would look for someone on an interim 6 month basis whilst they look for a permanent individual. They are happy to wait for the permanent CTO or the interim CEO can transition into a permanent role.
The role for the CTO
is as follows:
- Act as a leader, driving change and ensure the technology roadmap is adhered to.
- Re-establish technical leadership within the business and focus on improving the existing team.
- Recruit new members of the team including .NET Developers, Android Developers, Solutions Lead and QA Lead.
- Work with the existing team to identify process improvements.
They would like the CTO
to have the following background:
- Extensive experience as a CTO with proven experience in AWS and MongoDB infrastructures
- Proven experience leading technical teams
- Experience with .NET and C# ideally experience with iOS and Android
- Customer centric approach
They can offer a salary up to £120,000+
benefits including Pension, Healthcare and a Bonus Scheme.They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92626185