- At least one of Vue, Angular, or React (they use Vue 2.x)
- Unit Testing
- State management
- Mobile-First / Responsive Design
- REST/SOAP API's (you won't make SOAP API's, but you'll probably ingest them)
- Optional exposure to AWS/GCP/Azure (preference on AWS)
- Good architectural practices when designing systems
- Relational databases (MySQL / Postgres, etc)
- NoSQL/KV databases (Mongo, Redis)
This role can be fulfilled on a fully remote basis both now and longer term once the pandemic is over. In addition to a salary range of up to £60,000 comes various Company benefits and importantly, you'll be given all the tools, training and equipment required to succeed in the role!
Spencer Scott Ltd is an equal opportunity Recruitment Agency, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating inclusive working environments for all our clients.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92626737