Spencer Scott are working with a famous technology driven Company based in Central London who are looking for an experienced Technical Lead to join their ever-growing team on a permanent basis.
The role requires a strong Senior Developer, Lead Developer or Technical Lead to bridge the gap between the development team and the architectural team, working closely with various disciplines within an Agile software team.
The Technical Lead will be capable of pair / mob programming and leading technical discussions around design and implementation. Equally, the role involves endorsing best practices and having the gravitas to lead technical talks, workshops or presentations on an internal basis.
Technical Lead Required Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Node.js and its ecosystem (Express, Koa, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of React and its ecosystem (Flux, Redux, Styled Components, etc.).
- Strong Knowledge of Styling (CSS, SASS, Flexbox).
- Has acted proactively in response to new technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of software design patterns.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring developers.
Technical Lead Desirable Experience:
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with Design Systems and component libraries (e.g. Material UI).
- Experience contributing to open-source projects.
- Experience around automation, continuous integration and source control (GoCD, Jenkins, git, etc).
- Familiarity with DevOps technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
- Experience delivering micro-frontends.
On offer for the successful Technical Lead is a base salary up to £85,000 and a phenomenal benefits package which includes annual bonus and various other benefits designed to promote a healthy work-life balance.
The role will be fully remote whilst the pandemic continues and thereafter you'll be expected to come into the London office perhaps 2-3 times per month.
If you're a Technical Lead who is keen to explore this exciting new opportunity further, please click the Apply button below and I will personally be in touch with full details.
Spencer Scott Ltd is an equal opportunity Recruitment Agency, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating inclusive working environments for all our clients.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92626720