Back End NODE.JS Developer, Software Engineer, NODE JS, Typescript,
£75k NEG + great benefits pension, gear budget, training, + personal development and opportunity Hardcore Software Engineering. 100% Remote
growing fast, Green field engineering, Exciting developer work.
Complex platform, SAAS Modern stack, Microservices archtitecture.
We are engaged on building the suite of platforms into a new stack. NODE, REACT, Typescript, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes Microservices Architecture
, for example, from the ground up.
UK ONLY, 100% remote working. ALWAYS. OR a mix, HQ in OxfordNODE REACT Typescript Developer
- Test and ship new features that drive customer engagement and growth
- Constantly evolve the Authoring experience for content creators
- Consider new and alternative ways - GraphQL, for example - to express and consume our APIs
- Architect the system in a way that's scalable and quickly iterable
- Develop on our platform using AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Work in an organisation-wide Agile/DevOps culture
Desirable for the NODE Typescript Software Engineer
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with React, NodeJS and Typescript.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- A focus on engineering best practices and craftsmanship.
- Willingness to learn new skills - we want people who are happy to get involved in almost any part of the stack if required
- Experience building Web Components
- Knowledge of Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Interest in CI/CD practices
benefits to working with us
Apply Now for a telephone interview to explore your motivation to join us and what makes you leap out of bed in the morning.
- Work to live - we work to live, not live to work. Put in eight hours of super-focused work time working remotely with ZOOM, Slack and Hangout.
- Time Off - 24 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Flexibility -when and how you work is up to you. Measured on performance and delivery.
- Pensions - We are VERY well placed to ensure you have a fantastic pension to look forward to.
- Keep Training - you will no doubt want to learn new skills, we'll cover the costs of any education and training you want to engage with.
- Best Tools. Always. - With a great gear budget for every hire we'll help you get all the tools you need, Mac, Linux
Then a two hour home coding task we can discuss at the final interview via Skype, Zoom or hangout. Thank you for your application.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92626250