We have an opportunity for a well organised, enthusiastic Sales Support and Marketing Coordinator
to join us an exciting time for the business.
You will be joining an independent, successful IT Services business that is on a mission to accelerate our growth. With customers located throughout the UK and abroad, across hotel, restaurant, manufacturing, education, charity and professional services sectors, this is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team where you can make a real impact.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will provide excellent sales, marketing and communications support that will see you working closely with senior professionals in a number of industries.
This is a new role, so you will be given the scope to make it your own, suggesting and driving through improvements.Key Tasks and Responsibilities will include:Sales Support
- Ensuring all enquiries are answered in a swift, professional and timely manner.
- Arranging meetings and organising calendars.
- Building relationships with potential customers, mainly at the C level.
- Meticulously keeping our CRM updated with key data.
- Supporting the demand for updated, customer specific collateral and presentations from existing templates.
- Carrying out extensive research.
- Confidently communicating with potential customers via the phone and email.
- Regularly attending meetings and taking comprehensive notes.
- Helping generate proposals with the help and input of others.
- Helping create contracts and orders from existing documentation.
- Developing regular reporting processes.
- Attending weekly sales meetings and reporting on the sales pipeline
- Internal content and communications, such as a monthly newsletter.
- Award co-ordination, ensuring a smooth award process.
- Working with HR on regular employee events.
- Regularly sharing content via social media channels.
- Submitting articles for industry publications.
- Ad hoc projects, such as organising, attending and providing communications & marketing materials for external exhibitions such as recruitment/graduate/industry exhibitions.
- Helping with campaign events, such as webinars
- Previous experience of 2 years as a Sales / Marketing Coordinator
- A self-starter who shows initiative who is looking to advance and achieve.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Natural time management skills and proficiency at multitasking.
- An excellent telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English, with correct spelling and use of grammar.
- Experience in writing business correspondence in English.
- A strong attention to detail and a task finisher.
- Comfortable using business applications, such as MS Office and CRM.
- A strong work ethic and hands on flexible approach.
- A responsible attitude, reliability and the ability to treat information confidentially.
- Comfortable liaising with people across all levels of an organisation.
- A desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Nice to have: Undergraduate degree or equivalent in business, administration, or similar
This position is available immediately, but will only be filled when we find the right candidate.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92626605