React JS Front End Developer, Software Engineer, typescript, GraphQL
£75k NEG + great benefits pension, gear budget training, + personal development and opportunity Green Field Development. AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
UK ONLY, 100% remote working. ALWAYS or at our HQ in OxfordThis is a fantastic opportunity for a committed Front End Developer to work on building the next generation of front end React JS. Applications from the ground up. Greenfield development. A very exciting career defining opportunity in a digital company.
We are a SAAS provider that enables private retail side investors to beat the market. Our sophisticated stock market information service is subscribed to by 15000 users who rely on our daily analysis, insights and investment strategies to make better investment choices. We are growing and also embracing new technologies to deploy the next generation of world class applications. You will be right at the heart of the action from the start. Working closely with our talented and committed team, collaborating with the founder and our highly experienced team of 15 senior engineers. All of whom take ownership of, and contribute to, the architectural input. We are growing and have some career defining work for you to enjoy.
Our stack is REACT JS GraphQL and Typescript through and through
.REACT Typescript Developer for the Growth TeamAbout the opportunity of React Developer Typescript Engineer
What to expect as the REACT NODE Typescript full stack Engineer
- Collaborate with our product owners, designers, and other developers to build solutions that will drive growth
- Transcend the traditional boundaries of Frontend and Backend, designing and delivering performant, maintainable, and scalable features and services
- Practice data-informed product development through analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Implement innovative and often first-in-market product functionality.
- Join in with code reviews, knowledge sharing, and mentoring.
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems for our customers
Requirements for the Senior NODE Typescript full stack Engineer
- Test and ship new features that drive customer engagement and growth
- Constantly evolve the Authoring experience for content creators
- Consider new and alternative ways - GraphQL, for example - to express and consume our APIs
- Architect the system in a way that's scalable and quickly iterable
- Develop on our platform using AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Work in an organisation-wide Agile/DevOps culture
Desirable for the REACT JS Developer Typescript Engineer, Things you will learn
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with React, NodeJS and Typescript.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- A focus on engineering best practices and craftsmanship.
- Willingness to learn new skills - we want people who are happy to get involved in almost any part of the stack if required
- Experience building Web Components
- Knowledge of Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Interest in CI/CD practices
There are many benefits to working with us as a the Senior React typescript
Apply Now for an online interview to mutually explore your application to join us
- Work to live - we work to live, not live to work. Put in eight hours of super-focused work time working remotely with ZOOM, Slack and Hangout.
- Time Off - 24 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Flexibility -when and how you work is up to you. Measured on performance and delivery.
- Pensions - We are VERY well placed to ensure you have a fantastic pension to look forward to.
- Stretch yourself - you will no doubt want to learn new skills, we'll cover the costs of any education and training you want to engage with.
- Best Tools. Always. - With a great gear budget for every hire we'll help you get all the tools you need, Mac, Linux
Then there is ahome coding task we can discuss at the final interview . So, apply Now it's a great time to be joining us. Thank you for your application We look forward to progressing it with you immediately.Thank you for your application.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92626236