Python, Cloud - Data Architect - West Midlands
Python, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Agile - Data Architect is required for an outstanding and rapidly expanding Consultancy based in Birmingham, West Midlands (although due to having offices UK wide, opportunities in other locations possible)
We are looking for truly great Data Architects to join some of the UK's best techies, providing their clients with solutions to complex and large scale business problems, using data to solve technical problems and bring operational and commercial value.
In this role you will have the opportunity to lead projects and teams, provide innovation and technical authority, as well as keep technically hands on to continue to build on your own knowledge and development. You will be a true expert in your chosen Data technology field, and will passionate about providing the very best data solutions within a highly collaborative and Agile environment.
You will possess;
- Proven experience working in a Data Architect position
- Extensive Data engineering experience, including use of Python
- Experience of Cloud services such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Proven experience of using data to deliver valuable technical solutions
- Genuine problem solver with a passion to continue learning
- Experience providing technical guidance and authority using the wealth and breadth of your experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to not only join a great business and team, but to also innovate and create some really great solutions, across a client base that includes some of the biggest and best organisations and institutions in the UK.
You will be rewarded with an equally great chance to develop both personally and technically, as well as help individuals and the business progress and succeed.
To apply please forward your CV or call for immediate consideration
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92626794