Cloud Operations Manager
A rare and exciting opportunity for a Cloud Operations Manager to join a progressive, Microsoft Gold Partner customer.
Make an impact working for a high-growth company, who embrace the cloud and who are recognised leaders in helping companies transform and innovate.
Managed Service and Professional Services provider working with a range of customers across Azure, Office 365, Windows 10, Enterprise Mobility and Security and Data Centre migrationsSalary: up to £70,000 + Benefits Onsite and remote working options
As the successful Cloud Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Designing, overseeing, controlling, and redesigning cloud operational processes.
- Ensuring that cloud operations are efficient in terms of using resources as required
- Ensuring that cloud operations are meeting quality of service requirements, compliance requirements and customer satisfaction.
- Successfully managing a team of 12-15 Engineers (2nd & 3rd Line level) responsible for monitoring, investigation, remediation following predefined processes in response to alerts and reported issues to minimise customer impact. These teams proactively monitor infrastructures, systems, networks and business processes and essentially resolve all issues escalated from the Service Desk.
- Hiring and growing the team, to help meet business demands
As the Cloud Operations Manager you will have the following experience:
- Working in a fast-paced Operations Manager role
- Managing Technical/Operational Teams
- Managed Service Provider (MSP) experience
- Strong Technical knowledge and background (Azure, M365, Exchange, Networking, Systems etc)
- A hands-on Technical background would be advantageous (but this is a hands-off role)
- Excellent communication skills to liaise effectively at all levels
The successful Cloud Operations Manager will be personable by nature, driven and dynamic.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovate IT company and be part of the transformation and growth journey.
If this role could be of interest then click 'apply' now. CV's are being reviewed as a priority.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92626261